Saturday, August 23, 2008

Questions

Okay, let me see if I can answer a few questions.

1. Our trip lasted 20 hours, including the time we were in the Tel Aviv airport. We went there really early because we had decided not to get a hotel for the night (we felt it was pointless since we were leaving so early). I count that time because sitting in an airport isn't fun.

2. We looked for Garrett, but didn't see him. Of course, there are lots of musicians and not everyone plays every night.

3. Blarney stone...here we come!

4. We finished up in Dublin and are heading to Cork next.

5. You remember Dublin Castle...we caught the tail end of a tour there and went down into one of the rooms that they won't let you in if you're by yourself. We have pictures. Oh, it's also where we stood in the two little guard houses (or something like that) and took a picture. I took one of Rebecca there.

6. Time difference- 7 hours later than you.

7. Riverdance- We weren't planning on it, but it actually is playing until the end of August, so we might.

8. Your blog- yes, we check it when we have the chance! : - )

I think that's all, folks! 'Till next time...

3 comments:

CassieU said...

thanks for the updates..and yeah, i remember dublin castle now. thanks. glad you see what's going on here also. We just hiked in Stockton with Susanna. it was nice seeing her again. we might go to antelope island on monday. i'll post photos of the hike soon. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH. and miss you dearly

Anonymous said...

Hi
What an adventure. It is Sunday and I miss seeing your face!
Llisa

pifaith said...

the blarney stone? I went online and looked it up but I'm still not sure what it is. Physically what do you see?
I know it has a lot of mythology around it.