Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Month

We've said our goodbyes to the many people we met on the tour, but as they have prepared to go home, we have prepared to go on. It has now been one month since we left Salt Lake. In some ways it seems much longer, but in other ways the time has flown by, as I imagined it would. We are officially 1/6 of the way through our trip, and as of tomorrow I will have been gone longer than ever before. Ahh, a milestone. Part of me feels strange not to be at school, getting ready and preparing for a new year. But then again, I feel like I'm in a completely different world and the summer is just extended. It can't possible be the end of August already. Anyway, just decided to share my thoughts...

3 comments:

CassieU said...

I was just thinking last night ...that "hasn't it been a month since they left." ...you are missed, but then again...sooo glad you are having fun.can't say that I love you enough. ...we're going to the mall to get jake some stuff from his birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have finally figured out how to get on your blog. Anyway, sounds like you are have a wonderful time. Aubrey made the soccer team and has been busy as usual with practice. Since I found your site, she is sure to follow. We have had a busy summer too, a few trips and house guests. We miss you!
Lisa

pifaith said...

I knew it would go by quickly, except when you're trying to sleep in airports. Time always stands still then. You should be in Dublin now. For those who are wondering. Dublin is 7 hour ahead of us. Enjoy supper!