Friday, September 5, 2008

Goodbyes

Well, we said goodbye to the Greens last night, which was very sad. It felt like leaving home again! They are a wonderful family, and no, I'm not just saying that because they're reading our blogs now! : - ) We really had a nice time in Scotland and were sad to leave, though excited about the parts of our trip to come... Dublin is familiar now, so we feel pretty comfortable here, but I am getting a little nervous about going on to Spain and hoping that the little Spanish I speak will be enough. We won't be back in an English speaking country for quite some time once we leave Ireland. The next part of this adventure should prove interesting!

5 comments:

pifaith said...

So when exactly do you leave for Spain and what will you be doing in Ireland now? By the way, Mom sends a great big THANK YOU to the Green's for openning their home to my girls. I hope they come and visit us as well.

CassieU said...

you'll be up for the challenge...look at all that you have accomplished thus far...just be brave...and confident...you can do it. and i can't wait to see the architecture wherever your travels take you next...you are so inspiring to me...both my girls are...(if i can call them my girls too "mom...")smiles.
i love you.
jake says hi.

Anonymous said...

You seem to be very busy every day. Do you every feel the need to just rest? We miss you. We had a great day of boating with your family. The water was cold, but the day was beautiful. You can be sure you were in our conversation! We had a great Sunday service today. The worship was great, good sermon, and most exciting a baptism. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think I am more excited than u about this part of your trip!! SPAIN!! Lucky Lucky Girls!!! Have fun and take lots of pictures if u can. :-) Luv Ya Angelina

Zac and Brook Halford said...

Where are you guys now? I hope that everything is going well in your travels!